Do you have hip arthritis or a hip replacement? If so, do you...
- ...experience stiffness or pain in your hip joint?
- ...have a loss of range of motion in your hip that is noticeable and limiting you?
- ...find you have a loss of strength that impact simple activities like getting off a chair or the toilet?
- ...notice your gait has changed and want to walk stronger?
- ...want to have better balance, confidence, and independence?
Learn the best exercises for Hip Arthritis, Pre and Post Hip Replacement Surgery
- Maintain and improve range of motion with specific exercises.
- Learn strength exercises for your hip to prepare for surgery and recover strong.
- Improve flexibility of tight muscles around your joint with specific stretches.
- Decrease stiffness by learning which exercises will lubricate and loosen your hip joint.
- Increase overall function and ability in activities of daily living.
Hear what past recipients say:
"I have purchased your online video hip replacement exercises and love it. Your tips and instruction are wonderful and I like your attention to form, it is very beneficial. I feel like I have a personal training session with you every time I use it. Thank you again and all the best with your invaluable coaching and assistance." Lesley MacMillan
“Your exercise program helped me tremendously. I am walking normal now,thanks to your program. I will recommend your program to others. Again, thank you very much!” Minnie
“Jody – Your attention to detail when I’m doing the exercise program you designed for me specifically, is a critical component. I don’t see the same level of commitment or your knowledge with other instructors. You have made a huge difference to my rehabilitation for both hip and back. I recommend you to others because I believe you make a difference.” Russell Lane
"After my replacement surgery in Lions Gate Hospital, I was advised to continue with my physiotherapy exercises in West Vancouver's Rehabilitation Centre. At the Centre the Personal Trainer who was assigned for that purpose was Ms Jody Kennett. And she supervised my rehabilitation for more than one year.
All along Jody was extremely careful in planning specific exercises for me as my recovery continued. Before each new exercise she took special care to explain what its purpose was and how it was going to benefit me. The persuasive way in which she explained it, and then special attention she paid to its implementation, were half the battle for me. Almost every week she evaluated my work and came out with the next round of assignment. The result was that I was able to resume normal function. I owe my recovery, after a prolonged period of arthritic pain, as much to Jody as to the surgeon and his staff. Without their help I would not have resumed a near normal life as I do now." Professor A. H. Somejee
Meet Jody Kennett
Your Joint Replacement Exercise Specialist
Jody Kennett studied Kinesiology at Simon Fraser University and completed a Diploma in Health and Fitness. One of her favorite courses at university was on injury rehabilitation and upon landing her first job post university she was lucky enough to begin applying her knowledge and passion. She lead the Joint Replacement exercise program in West Vancouver which worked closely with a local hospital and was named the gold standard exercise program by their physiotherapy team. It began as a post surgery program and a graduation step when their physiotherapy treatment ended. The demand grew rapidly and before long it grew from one class to six classes of 12 participants running two and three times a week.
As Jody had found her niche and loved seeing the results her clients received when they applied exercises consistently, she decided to get certified internationally as an ACE Medical Exercise Specialist. Word got out about the program and demand from both trainers and patients grew, so Jody first started with designing a workshop for trainers so they too could design safe effective exercise programs in their community. She then realized her greatest reach to get her knowledge in the hands of many would be to package the exercise program in to an ebook that anyone could receive. Now with over 15 years of experience, this program has reached many countries and has helped many knees and hips!
Here's the benefits you will receive:
- Better range of motion and reduce the range of motion lost
- Increased strength around the hip and in the legs for better function
- Reduced pain from tight muscles and stiff joints
- Faster recovery post surgery by implementing these exercises prior to surgery
- Improve gait and walking endurance
- Maintain, prevent loss and improve cardiovascular endurance
- Build core stability, balance, and overall better function for independence in daily activities
Have a sneak peak in to what's included in the ebook!
Here are a handful of the chapter highlights for you:
1. Important Principles & Guidelines
2. Important Hip Facts You Must Know
3. Cardiovascular Training
4. Strength Exercises
8. Pre Operation Program
9. Post Operation Beginner Program
10.Post Operation Moderate to Advanced Program
Option 1: Ebook
Option 2: Ebook & Video
We guarantee you will be happy by giving you a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied. So give it a try risk free and start your hip exercise program today!