Hip and Knee Replacement Exercises Program
Exercise is a crucial part of your treatment for arthritis and joint replacement recovery. Whether you are living with arthritis or pre or post-surgery, exercise is extremely important to:
- Maximize Mobility and Flexibility
- Maintain and Improve Strength to give your Joint Stability
- Manage or Minimize Pain and/or Joint Stiffness
- Increase Function for Freedom, Independence, Fall Prevention
- Maintain Optimal Cardiovascular Health and Prevention of Disease
- Improve Mood, Confidence, and Overall Well being
That is why we have created the Hip and Knee Replacement Exercises Program for you. It is a complete exercise program for both pre and post joint replacement surgery showing you exactly what exercises are most important.
We also provide post rehabilitative exercises for people recovering from knee and hip replacement operations.
With 20 years of knowledge and experience, we have designed a safe, effective arthritis and joint replacement exercise program. After training hundreds of hip and knee replacement clients pre and post surgery, a series of best exercises emerged and we compiled them into a complete knee and hip replacement exercise program.
Do you want to...
- Learn how to decrease stiffness and increase your joint mobility?
- Strengthen muscles around your hip or knee joint to give it stability?
- Enhance your recovery and return to function post-surgery?
- Regain strength, flexibility, and function post-surgery?
- Know exercises you need and are safe while living with arthritis?
- Learn exercises that are safe pre and post knee & hip replacement?
- Discover exercises you can do pre-surgery for optimal recovery?
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR HIP AND KNEE REPLACEMENT EXERCISES PROGRAMS
Hip Arthritis and Hip Replacement Exercises Program
Knee Arthritis and Knee Replacement Exercises Program
THIS EXERCISE PROGRAM FOR PRE OR POST KNEE AND HIP REPLACEMENT SURGERY WILL SHOW YOU:
- Exercises that are safe and effective
- Strength exercises to stabilize and strengthen your knee and hip joint
- Flexibility exercises & stretches for optimal range of motion
- Exercise technique tips to guide you with correct form
- Exercises to prepare for and recover from Joint Replacement Surgery
If you are a personal trainer visiting us, we are the premier provider of Joint Replacement Exercise Training with our online course for fitness professionals.