Knee Arthritis and Knee Replacement Exercise Program
Pre and Post-Operation Exercises
Do you have knee arthritis or are you pre or post knee replacement surgery? If so, you are in the right place as I am going to share with you what has helped so many people living with knee arthritis and recovering from knee replacement operation.
Would you like to learn how to…
- Improve your Knee Range of Motion and Mobility
- Increase your Knee Strength & the Stability of your Knee Joint
- Decrease Knee Stiffness and Manage Pain
- Prepare Yourself for Optimal Knee Replacement Recovery
- Regain and Increase Strength & Function Post Knee Replacement
- Improve Your Knee Flexion and Extension Pre and Post Surgery
- Improve Your Gait, Walk better!
- Prepare and Recover from Knee Replacement Surgery
- Regain Independence and Return to Your Daily Activities
I can help you with all of these because for 20 years now, I have trained hundreds of clients with knee arthritis and whom are pre or post knee replacement operation. After running a joint replacement exercise program serving clients weekly, I learned the specific exercises that produced the best results. These were compiled into a complete exercise program as a resource that could be shared.
What you receive in the Knee Replacement Exercise Program:
- Complete Knee Replacement Exercise Program Pre & Post-Op
- Exercise Photos and Step by Step ‘How to’ Descriptions
- Knee Range of Motion and Flexibility Exercises
- Knee Strength Exercises for Pre and Post Surgery
- Knee Replacement Exercise Video (Included in Video Package only)
- Contraindications or Restrictions Post Hip Replacement Surgery
- Knee Flexion and Extension Exercises
- Knee Replacement Exercise Guidelines for Safe Effective Results
Who is this Knee Arthritis and Knee Replacement Exercise program for?
- People living with Knee Arthritis
- People Preparing for Knee Replacement Surgery
- People Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
- People With Poor Gait Post Knee Replacement Surgery
- People Who Need to Improve Knee Extension or Flexion
- People Who Want a Home Exercise Program for their Knee
- People Who Want a Safe, Effective Knee Replacement Program
- People Who Want the Expertise of a Personal Trainer with 20 years’ experience
Exercise Tip for People with Knee Arthritis and to Recover Strong Post Knee Replacement Surgery:
Living with knee arthritis and its pain logically leads us instinctively to not move, BUT (and that is a big, important BUT) the right kind of exercise can actually relieve pain and also give you a much better recovery post knee replacement surgery. Those who exercise with arthritis and while waiting for their operation gain the following: decrease stiffness, increase their strength, minimize loss of range of motion, manage pain better, and recover stronger and faster post-surgery.
Are you ready to get started?
Let’s build your best knee joint!
Ebook & Video $37.00
WHO AM I AND WHY AM I PASSIONATE ABOUT KNEE ARTHRITIS AND KNEE REPLACEMENT EXERCISES?
Hi there and happy you are here,
I am Jody Kennett, an ACE-certified Medical Exercise Specialist since 2002!
My journey into the human body and exercise rehabilitation began in the university where I attended Simon Fraser University and graduated with a diploma in Kinesiology. After university, I landed my first job in health and fitness and started training clients in the Joint Replacement exercise program; I ran that program for 15 years.
When I realized there was a series of best exercises for knee replacement preparation and recovery, I knew I needed to share this with others. Therefore, I compiled all my training expertise and the exercise program I taught and tested into a complete exercise program in the form of an eBook and Video for all to benefit. In addition, I offer a one day workshop for personal trainers locally and an online course so they can learn how to train clients with hip and knee replacements and arthritis.
My passion on this topic runs deep because I saw how it transformed my clients’ lives and how they were able to live better and feel better by doing specific exercises. I truly want these benefits for everyone living with arthritis or recovering from knee replacement surgery.
The bionic client I still train to this day has all 4 knee and hip joints replaced, is 90 years old, and is travelling the world. Everything is possible with a desire, effort, patience and commitment. To your health and mobility!
What my clients say
Knee Arthritis Client Pre Surgery
"No pain in years Jody since you worked with me. I have arthritis in my knee but doing your exercises from your personalized routine and ebook have kept me pain and surgery free. Thank you so much, Jody, I am so grateful you are a lovely lady... A true professional."
Double Knee Replacement Recipient
“I have known Jody for over 5 years during which time she has worked with me for two knee replacements and one hip reconstruction. After each operation, Jody worked consistently to improve my knees and hips and my entire well being. All the exercises she gave me combined with her knowledge and expertise gave me a great effect. I was able to get back to gardening, walking and be independent."
Strong Recovery Post Surgery
"After my replacement surgery in Lions Gate Hospital, I was advised to continue with my physiotherapy exercises in West Vancouver's Rehabilitation Centre. At the Centre, the Personal Trainer who was assigned for that purpose was Ms Jody Kennett. And she supervised my rehabilitation for more than one year.
All along Jody was extremely careful in planning specific exercises for me as my recovery continued. Before each new exercise, she took special care to explain what its purpose was and how it was going to benefit me. The persuasive way in which she explained it, and then special attention she paid to its implementation, was half the battle for me. Almost every week she evaluated my work and came out with the next round of assignment. The result was that I was able to resume normal function. I owe my recovery, after a prolonged period of arthritic pain, as much to Jody as to the surgeon and his staff. Without their help, I would not have resumed a near normal life as I do now."
A. H. Somejee
Live a full life with a fit knee, mobility, and function!
Regain your independence with the Knee Replacement Exercise Program!